Saturday, August 4, 2007

Just Finished






I have finished the longest book I have read since my collage days. To be honest I read more cliff notes in collage then the actual books. This book was a fun read. A lot of drama and suspense. I was surprised at the end, not to the point of disapointment.

The story is about a billionare that does something very questionable with his furtune after his death. The book has a large cast of characters, but a few main ones. There is one main character that is sent on an adventure to find someone and ends up finding himself along the way. While isolated on this adventure he finds out what means the most to him. I think that God tends to do the same to us. When we are isolated we tend to find we need to lean more on Him and build a stronger relationship with Him.

I have not read any other John Grisham books, but I might start after this one.

1 comment:

Josh Reich said...

let me know if you want to borrow some Grisham books. I have all of them because he is one of my favorite authors.