Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cold Days ? ? ?

I went to an event this morning with 4 of my children at their school. This event was donuts with dad day, where I go eat donuts with the children in their cafeteria. We had a great time. So about 10 minutes before the bell rang we were going to go to the playground. On our way the monitors, were telling the children to go into the hallway. I asked the monitor why this was and She said it was too cold for the children to be outside. WHAT!!! When I was in school, we were sliding on the grass that has ice on it, onto the frozen puddles and had a great time. What the heck is giong on. Who ever thought this idea up is not from anywhere it is cold. The low today was 34, that is not even freezing. This is a great idea, lets load the children up on donuts and juice then take them into the hallway, BRILLIANT!! So I drop them off in the hallway and am screaming at them to tell them good by. What a mess.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You realize this was avoid some mom who will complain later on today that her child got a cold because he was outside in the cold. It isn't because he wasn't wearing a jacket, or that he had on sandals, or that he had shorts and a tank top on. It is because the ridiculous teachers made her kid go out into the cold. Sorry about the rant, but I can feel your pain. Another reason I am glad to be a home-schooler.

Anonymous said...

LOL...

Angie said...

Hey Trav...What's up? Heard anything cool from our Dad lately?
Have a good day.