Monday, October 22, 2007

Do It Again?

I was asked to speak again in our community. We are going to be going through the book of Titus in the upcoming weeks. I'm going to be going over Titus chapter 3. I thought I did really good when speaking on Transformers, but could have used some work with Shrek. Now I am being asked to speak on the the bible. This will be my first time talking twice in the same day. We moved to 2 gatherings in one day at the start of the fall and my friend said that it takes some getting use to. I'm excited.

I have been needing to get back into reading the bible on a more regular basis and so this is a great opportunity. My life has been turned upside down in the past month, and so I have been escaping through movies and video games. Not that movies and video games don't have there entertainment place, but the amount that I have been using them in, is excessive.

Well I'm off to go resonate in the word of my father. If you want, please read through Titus with us/me and give me some feed back. I love feedback.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travis,
I feel ya on the difficulty in maintain consistency in the Word. I find it easier as well when I have something to look forward to like a small group to discuss what I've been reading or a time to teach about what I've been engaged in.

Anonymous said...

Same man...sometimes it seems imposible, but the times where I have been in the word daily have been the best of my life.

agentpipes said...

I'm looking forward to what God gives you to say about Titus 3; there's a lot of stuff in there. Hope the message is going swell.