Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Family Vactaion

The following is a story, some names have been changed to protect the unknowing and to make a lame excuse for not blobbing in such a long time:

WOW! When school got out for the children on the 25th of May we hit the door runnin'. Last year we waited till the end of the summer to do our family vacation and the summer took forever. So Christie and I decided to go to California and play on the beach for a week at the beginning and see what happens. It was great. One day it was too cold at the beach so we got spontaneous and went down the road to a little place called Disneyland. The children did great, I was impressed.

When we got to Disneyland we did not have name tags, matching shirts, etc... remember spur of the moment thing here. My wife grabs a sharpie and starts putting our information right on the children's backs, it was great, I loved it.

Then when we returned from the California trip, my wife and 2 boys flew off to Kentucky, to see family for a week. We stayed with my wife's grandmother. This was my first time getting to see lightning bugs in action. It was great. I was also able to where my wife's family grew up. That was way cool.

No comments: